Doing Business in India
As the regulatory and economic environment has opened up, there are new opportunities and new challenges being faced by companies for doing business in India.
This constant evolution requires the regular shaping of new strategies and new business solutions. GKM, with its experienced staff, and well-networked teams, helps overcome these growth barriers.
This involves advisory, corporate finance, business risk management, strategic planning of investments and resolving taxation related queries. For further reading click here
GKM assists companies in their India strategy with the following services:
- Register a company for doing business in India
- Market study and strategic analysis
- Partner identification
- Commercial assistance, negotiation and discussions
- Due diligence and valuation of potential acquisition targets
- Structuring an entity
- Company formation, Company Registration and government approvals
- Compliance with regulations relating to foreign exchange
- Company charter/memorandum and articles of association
- Registration with multiple direct and indirect tax authorities
- Other registrations required for employers, for manufacturers, for service providers, etc.
- Provident fund / pension registrations, ESIC, Shops & Establishments Act registrations, etc.
- Tax planning and scenario analysis
- Ongoing accounting and payroll support
Reach out to us to discuss on your questions regarding NRI taxation, business setup in India / USA, GST returns filing, transfer pricing or any other questions.
To discuss further,
#141, Alagesan Road, Saibaba Colony,
Coimbatore - 641 011
Have a query? Write to us.
Have an inquiry? Schedule a call with a member of the GKM helpdesk
for a free initial consultation.