Companies, irrespective of their size, need to adhere to statutory laws and regulations. This necessitates a team to keep track of changing government norms and regulations. Having exclusive resources to take care of statutory compliance functions will not work out for all companies owing to the cost, and constant monitoring involved.
GKM helps companies deal with such challenges. This includes, but is not limited to, Provident Fund, ESIC, Profession Tax, Labour Welfare Fund and other statutory deductions applicable to your — organization.
GKM’s dedicated compliance management team keeps track of changing laws and updates the clients of the same, apart from managing all the regular monthly activities. Our services, minimize the risk associated with non-compliance.
- Calculation and Deduction of all Statutory Payments
- Upload of Data on respective websites and challan generation
- Filing of Transfer & Withdrawal forms for PF
- Filing of Returns with Government Agencies
- Registrations & Renewals, Recurring Compliance Services, Audit Services
- Documentation required for statutory compliance, tax& internal audits
Real-time access to all compliance-related functions is a huge relief for the senior management of any company. GKM undertakes an annual review of applicable compliances to make sure the staff of the company is well-versed and trained on the latest legislation.
Some of GKM’s other support services under compliance are as follows:
Corporate secretarial compliance services
- Preparation of a customized company law compliance calendar, and effective monitoring
- Drafting of notices, resolutions and minutes for the committee, board, and member meetings
- Assisting in company law compliance with respect to equity management and share stamping-related compliances
- Guiding in all types of annual compliance including returns and reports
- Helping in all event-based compliances including any changes like reconstitution of board, shifting of registered office, approvals, etc.
- Other event-based compliances like inter-company loans, buy-back of shares, investments, guarantees, and providing of securities, etc.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) related compliances
FEMA compliance services
- Filing of intimation to RBI on receipt of remittance from non-resident for share purchase
- Coordinating for share valuation certificate connected with the filing of Form SMF from a Chartered Accountant
- Preparation and filing of documents along with Form SMF with the RBI
- Preparation and filing of FLA return
- Overseas Direct Investment (ODI) related compliances
- External Commercial Borrowing (ECB) related compliance
- Annual and event-based compliances of FCRA registered entities
Reach out to us to discuss on your questions regarding NRI taxation, business setup in India / USA, GST returns filing, transfer pricing or any other questions.
To discuss further,
#141, Alagesan Road, Saibaba Colony,
Coimbatore - 641 011
Have a query? Write to us.
Have an inquiry? Schedule a call with a member of the GKM helpdesk
for a free initial consultation.