Within our Direct Tax Practice, NRI Taxation Advisory Services occupy a special niche.
Owing to globalization, the importance of FBAR / FEMA compliance has increased manifold. GKM offers its non-resident clients the following services:
- Investment & Tax Advisory & compliance with RBI & foreign exchange stipulations
- Making prescribed applications to Reserve Bank of India for various FEMA and RBI regulated transactions
- Advisory services related to FEMA / RBI matters
- Investments in foreign companies/partnerships by US citizens
- Reporting of a foreign gift
- PFIC investments
- Establishing WOS in USA / India
- Banking & Remittances
GKM assists non-resident Indians with the following FDI matters additionally:
- Allotment of Shares to non-residents
- Transfer of shares from Indian resident(s) to non-resident(s)
- Setting up Partnership / Partnership by NRIs or persons of Indian origin
- Complete FEMA compliance management
GKM also offers advice on the following NRI taxation issues to resident Indians and foreign nationals.
- Professional Preparation of Tax Returns.
- Application of advanced tax planning strategies.
- Indian Wealth Tax return Preparation.
- FEMA / RBI Related Services including Reparation of Income.
- Tax Representation in front of Statutory Authorities.
- E-Filing & Paper Filing of tax returns.
GKM also offers advisory support services in relation to Capital Gains arising from the transfer of a capital asset (shares or debentures of an Indian Company, gold, immovable property or any other capital asset)
- US residents having Income In India.
- First-year Migrants.
- Applicable to foreign nationals who own property in India and are required to file wealth tax returns.
- Indian Residents living abroad and having the income (Rental, Investment, etc) in India.
Reach out to us to discuss on your questions regarding NRI taxation, business setup in India / USA, GST returns filing, transfer pricing or any other questions.
To discuss further,
#141, Alagesan Road, Saibaba Colony,
Coimbatore - 641 011
Have a query? Write to us.
Have an inquiry? Schedule a call with a member of the GKM helpdesk
for a free initial consultation.