- The due date for filing return of income for AY 2021-22 extended to 30th September 2021 from 31st July 2021 for regular taxpayers.
- Due date of Filing Return of Income for Tax Audit Assessee extended to 30th November 2021 from 31st October 2021.
- Due date of furnishing Tax Audit Report extended to 31st October 2021 from 30th September 2021.
- Due date of Filing Belated/Revised Return of income extended to 31st January 2022 from 31st December 2021.
- Due date of Transfer Pricing Study Report extended to 30th November 2021.
- SFT Due date extended to 30th June 2021 from 31st May 2021.
- Statement of Reportable Account – extended to 30th June 2021 from 31st May 2021.
- TDS Statement for Q4 of FY 2020-21 extended to 30th June 2021 from 31st May 2021.
- Form 16 Issue-Date extended to 15th July 2021 from 15th June 2021.
Extension of Due Dates of CBDT returns- Filing year-end Returns, TDS returns for Tax Payers due to surge in covid cases. However, we recommend you file within the original due date. Most of the extensions are for a month time.